ADA WALL meets ADA Requirements
- MASH Tested, Passed, Eligible as Longitudinal Channelizing Device, TL-3.
- Two Step-N-Deploy Legs Make Deployment Quick, Easy and Safe
- Made of UV stabilized, high density polyethylene, the linkable ADA Walls quickly and easily link together in 6 foot sections to allow the contractor flexibility in creating a safe pedestrian pathway.
- Weighing only 23 lbs., the durable, yet lightweight design makes the ADA Wall easy to lift on and off the truck and easy to connect.
- The ten molded-in vertical windows reduce wind load, add strength and stability, and reduce overall weight of the ADA Wall. They also allow a guide dog to see what is on the other side of the wall.
- Two recessed areas measuring 8” wide x 53’’ long on each side of the ADA Wall accommodate reflective sheeting.
- Standard colors are orange and white. Custom colors also available upon request.
- The TrafFix ADA Wall can accommodate uneven surfaces to create a clear safe pedestrian pathway.
Series 57000-A TrafFix ADA Wall™
The ADA compliant wall shall not exceed 38” in height, will be 72” in length and 3” thick. Total weight will not exceed 23 lbs. The ADA wall shall be made of high density UV stabilized polyethylene and is available in standard colors of orange or white. The top surface of the wall will provide a smooth continuous ergonomic guide rail.
The pedestrian side of the wall shall have a smooth lower surface to allow for sight impaired cane tapping. The male and female linkable connectors will be blow molded to increase strength and flexibility. Each wall will have 10 molded-in vertical windows for improved wind load performance and visibility for guide dogs. Two tubular galvanized steel Step-N-Deploy legs will be in the bottom of each wall. The legs will be deployable with the toe of a boot. Both sides of the wall will have two each, 8” x 53” recessed area for reflective sheeting. The bottom of the wall will have openings to allow for water passage. Each wall will have two receiver holes and two shelves to support the attachment of barricade lights. The shelves will minimize the rotation of the barricade lights.
Four molded-in stacking lugs will be on the street side of the wall and 4 molded-in receiver holes will be on the pedestrian side of the wall to allow for stacking, transport and storage.